Saturday, September 6, 2008

4 Things

I got tagged by my cousin, Jessica to do this little survey thing...

Here it goes:

4 things I was doing 10 years ago:
-riding horses
-going to gymnastics
-going to the beginning of 4th grade
-... i have no idea, honestly.

4 things on my to do list for today:
-Actually move my bathroom stuff into the bathroom
-Take a nap
-Take Paul lunch
-Go to the Haiti Fundraiser Dinner!

4 things I love about my (future) husband:
-How patient and calm he is about things
-That he wants me to be able to stay home with our kids, and is working towards a good job to make that possible
-That when I have a need or something important on my mind, he is always there to listen and to talk with me about it.
-That he always thinks I'm beautiful, even when I've been crying, my hair is a mess, and I'm sick or sad.

4 jobs I have had:
-Yogurt Mill "Crewmember"
-Starbucks
-Hostess/Waitress at Mexican restaurants (La Morenita and Puerto Vallarta)
-I'm not sure what I'm called but I do the billing, filing, and shipping for DepoBook

4 movies I have watched more than once:
-How To Lose a Guy In Ten Days
-Star Wars
-Anne of Green Gables
-Lord of the Rings

4 places I have lived:
-Turlock, growing up in two separate homes
-Modesto, with my mom
-Rexburg
-In Modesto again with my friend's family

4 place I have been:
-Yellowstone
-Disneyland
-Grand Rapids, Minnesota
-Ashton, Idaho. No, no one knows where it is, you're right.

4 places I want to visit:
-The East Coast
-France, Spain, Italy
-My sister ... although not for the place...
-Baja California

4 t.v. shows I watch:
-Law and Order
-Spongebob ... except I don't really watch it, it's just on
-Numb3rs
-Monk

4 things you may not know about me:
-I really like my time alone, but I need people more than I let on sometimes. It's that weird mix of kind of being an "only" child.
-I have never cried during any movie at all anytime... but I do cry during music sometimes.
-You probably all know I used to be a night owl, but you probably don't know that NOW... I like to go to bed around 1030 or 11 at the latest, and I wake up about 730 every morning.. even when I try to sleep in. Like this morning - that was annoying.
-I hate being in any kind of fight or disagreement with anyone. I usually can't stop thinking about it until it's resolved or until they like me again.

I tag Breanne. She's the only other friend I have:)

1 comment:

Jess(ica) said...

That's crazy but cool that you are a morning person now! I can't ever see myself making the transition from night to morning person!! =)